Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shame, shame, shame

Hi I'm back.  My life has been consumed by work as most of you probably would have suspected.  Unfortunately I am returning with some disturbing revelations.  I can't be very specific at this time, but I'm honestly filled with rage.  Trying to maintain and conduct myself as an adult while knowing people whom I am supposed to be on a team with are doing some less the acceptable things, is very difficult.  All I can really say at the moment is shame on you.  Without ethics you won't survive to become a truly successful person.  I work hard and I love what  I do, I will never forfeit being a decent person for the sake of recognition, money, or any other selfish desire.  Doing wrong by others and getting away with it will eventually catch up with you.  Shame on you.

No comments: