Monday, March 29, 2010

I wish I could help

I'm sitting here.  Anticipating tomorrow.  Not in a good way because my mind is going in a thousand different directions.  I'm speechless.  My heart is aching for my Aunt.  I hate the feeling of being helpless because I like knowing that there's something I can do.  In this case I know there's nothing that any of us can do.  On Saturday, March 27th, her precious companion, her baby, Muffin went home to be with the Lord after 15 years.  For those of you out there who truly value your pets, you understand the deep dark pain that comes when you lose one of yours.  In our eyes they're not pets, they're family and when they leave us it hurts just as much.  Muffin has apart of our family since I was 10 years old.  Tonight I lift my Aunt Toni up in prayer for strength because I know it hurts.  I can't understand or explain why things like this happen.  I just trust that God will hold her up.


I know that lately things have been so hard
And looking out through your broken heart
All you can see is dark and lonely days ahead
But remember Jesus said...
He knows every star in the sky
Every single tear that you cry
His love is here, faithful and alive
I know that this world can be cold
In His arms you're never alone
That's His promise to you and I

No comments: