Monday, April 19, 2010

Step one

OK I'm sitting here having a "moment", that's what I call these intimate times when I'm alone with my thoughts.  I found myself having one of these moments about two days ago.  When I have a moment I know it's happening for a reason...and if I'm still and quiet, I can probably hear what is being said.  Tonight all I've heard is love, love, love....


I can't lose sight of the goal.  Starting tonight I am opening my heart again to be fully examined, because I feel myself allowing the negativity of some situations to overtake my spirit.  I've been consumed with work issues 24/7 for the last few weeks.  At the end of the day I want my heart to be open to forgiving those whom I feel have wronged me and start back at step one, with love.  If there's one thing that's for sure it's that each day you'll be presented with a chance to go back to basics of life and humanity: LOVE.  So many days I don't want to think of giving love to anyone, in fact more often than not I'd rather give someone a good ol' "love" tap right up side their head.  I think the latter is a side effect from working with people because I've been feeling that way more and more each day.  I know this "moment" keeps tugging at my heart for a reason.  No matter how complicated life gets there's always that basic action that starts the movement in the right direction...LOVE

No comments: