Sunday, July 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON:)


Very good weekend. I worked all day Saturday. We're weren't terribly busy, things moved at a manageable pace and I for one am thankful for that! Saturday was also my precious Madison's 6th birthday. I can't believe she's been with me for 6 years already! It just doesn't seem real. I love her to death though she packs more attitude than the world allows, I wouldn't take her any other way. She has me trained to her liking...yes that's right, I admit she has me trained LOL. I hate I had to work on her special day, but I think she forgave me once I brought home some of her favorite treats (Dingos). Since I had today off we officially celebrated her birthday with her siblings Jack, Isabelle, & Gibby. Of course because she's Maddie, she wasn't fond of sharing her treats. God I am so blessed. I couldn't picture my life without the company of furry four legged children :)

No comments: