Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Speaking of love...

I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes on love. I find a deeper level of inspiration when I embrace the beauty of these words, speaking of love and it's power.

"love never fails, love is true, loves the one that can always change you" S. Orrico

"if I give all I possess to the poor and the helpless, I'll still gain nothing without love" S. Orrico

"I believe in love, I believe in peace" -C. Lewis

"Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas" D. Evans

"Where there is love there is life" -GANDHI

"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread" -Mother Theresa

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver" - B. DE ANGELIS

"We need not think alike to love alike" -F. David

"With Gods love you'll survive" -M. Carey

"I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear" -O. Winfrey

Be inspired too friends, go out and love, love, love until you take your last breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Antonio, this is a really great blog idea. I just Twittered you my favorite LOVE quote.

**DarkBeautyFine (Sholoongo)